We're Haleon. A new world-leading consumer health company. Shaped by all who join us. Together, we're improving everyday health for billions of people. By growing and innovating our global portfolio of category-leading brands - including Sensodyne, Panadol, Advil, Voltaren, Theraflu, Otrivin, and Centrum - through a unique combination of deep human understanding and trusted science. What's more, we're achieving it in a company that we're in control of. In an environment that we're co-creating. And a culture that's uniquely ours. Care to join us. It isn't a question.
With category leading brands such as Sensodyne, Voltaren and Centrum, built on trusted science and human understanding, and combined with our passion, knowledge and expertise, we're uniquely placed to do this and to grow a strong, successful business.
This is an exciting time to join us and help shape the future. It's an opportunity to be part of something special.
About the role
We are looking for agile, high-performing talent with a background and experience in SAP and/or Trintech/Blackline solutions, among other areas, to join our Close and Control (C&C) team in Bengaluru. This team works with people across our commercial businesses worldwide to make the most of our tools and processes and to drive performance and transformation.
As part of a modern, technology-led Finance function delivering world-class service, you will have the opportunity to develop your skills to progress in your career while working in a diverse and culturally rich environment with some of the best and brightest in the field.
- Work with key stakeholders, play the role of a consultant to evolve the vision for how Haleon will govern and manage its Close and Control (C&C) Process
- Assess the impact of changing operating models and strategic initiatives, partner with the key stakeholders to promote alignment to template processes and standards
- Play an active role in
- refining and delivering the roadmap of SAP and Cloud solutions to optimise finance processes and align it to policy updates
- managing day to day (BAU) changes
- Business Change projects
- Assess solution design against future state business processes and potential future requirements, determine the technical support required and work with product and project teams
- Understand SAP and/or Cadency solutions at a high level and consult with the relevant functional consultants, where required to resolve issues raised by the business
- Partner with the Tech Product Owners to understand new technology opportunities in the marketplace and assess if and how they will improve Haleon processes
- Participate in relevant forums to escalate and resolve system issues, share knowledge, and best practices amongst the Haleon business and tech community
- Establish, maintain, and periodically review and recommend changes to artefacts (e.g., policies, standards, procedures etc. with appropriate stakeholders)
- Support the regulatory and compliance team in capturing any emerging risks, maintaining oversight on existing risks, reviewing, and implementing changes to systems, processes, policies, and procedures to mitigate risks
Qualifications and skills Essential
We are looking for professionals with 8-12 years of experience with these required qualifications
- Finance and Accounting professionals
- Experience working on SAP FI/CO, Trintech/Blackline solutions
- Experience working on automation and Technology enabled business transformation projects
- Experience in Consumer Goods (FMCG) sector
If you have the following characteristics, it would be a plus:
- Relationship management and stakeholder management experience
- Sound understanding of process simplification, standardisation, and digitisation
- Good communication skills
- Experience working with global teams
- Knowledge of SAP and Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) templates
- Ability to rediscover, design new age process, and improvise future ways of working
- Understand Agile Ways of Working and Scrum delivery
Diversity, Equity and Inclusion
- At Haleon we embrace our diverse workforce by creating an inclusive environment that celebrates our unique perspectives, generates curiosity to create unmatched understanding of each other, and promotes fair and equitable outcomes for everyone.
- We're striving to create a climate where we celebrate our diversity in all forms by treating each other with respect, listening to different viewpoints, supporting our communities, and creating a workplace where your authentic self belongs and thrives.
- We believe in an agile working culture for all our roles. If flexibility is important to you, we encourage you to explore with our hiring team what the opportunities are.
Care to join us. Find out what life at Haleon is really like
At Haleon we embrace our diverse workforce by creating an inclusive environment that celebrates our unique perspectives, generates curiosity to create unmatched understanding of each other, and promotes fair and equitable outcomes for everyone. We're striving to create a climate where we celebrate our diversity in all forms by treating each other with respect, listening to different viewpoints, supporting our communities, and creating a workplace where your authentic self belongs and thrives. We believe in an agile working culture for all our roles. If flexibility is important to you, we encourage you to explore with our hiring team what the opportunities are.
As you apply, we will ask you to share some personal information, which is entirely voluntary. We want to have an opportunity to consider a diverse pool of qualified candidates and this information will assist us in meeting that objective and in understanding how well we are doing against our inclusion and diversity ambitions. We would really appreciate it if you could take a few moments to complete it. Rest assured, Hiring Managers do not have access to this information and we will treat your information confidentially.
Haleon is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive equal consideration for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sex, pregnancy, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, age, disability, genetic information, military service, covered/protected veteran status or any other federal, state or local protected class.
Please note that if you are a US Licensed Healthcare Professional or Healthcare Professional as defined by the laws of the state issuing your license, Haleon may be required to capture and report expenses Haleon incurs, on your behalf, in the event you are afforded an interview for employment. This capture of applicable transfers of value is necessary to ensure Haleon's compliance to all federal and state US Transparency requirements.