Harsco Corporation is a market-leading, global provider of environmental solutions for industrial, retail and medical waste streams, and innovative equipment and technology for the rail sector. We have an unrivalled breadth of experience across the globe and an impressive reputation stretching back more than a century. Based in Camp Hill, PA, with more than 13,000 employees and the company operates in more than 30 countries.About Harsco GSC
Harsco GSC handles a wide range of services, finance and accounting shared services, global HR shared services, providing IT Service and helpdesk support and market research support to Harsco globally. We are Operating since 2008 & Serving 30+ CountriesJob Overview
The primary role of this Test (Automation /Manual) Engineer to build new test frameworks and extend existing frameworks. The tools accommodates both functional and load testing. These frameworks allow to perform end-to-end testing in multi-component environments. The ideal candidate will be working to develop test scripts and automation.Required Skills
- Experience in designing, developing, maintaining, and executing automated testing solutions.
- Experience working with the Agile methodology, and related testing and test automation techniques.
- Experience in QE automation frameworks for both frontend and backend applications, such as Cucumber, Selenium, Rest Assured, TestNG, SOAPUI etc
- Experience creating multiple test frameworks from scratch, Creating Data-driven Tests and Running through the framework
- Experience in Parallel Test Execution / Dockers for multi threading execution
- Experience writing SQL queries, Azure SQL
- Experience in Selenium Test Environment Setup (Maven Integration, Selenium WebDriver, Java, TestNG, and Jenkins Integration)
- Experience in Inspecting Elements, Create Test Cases using Element locators and Selenium WebDriver Commands
- Experience - creating and enhancing Test Cases (Test Scripts) using Element locators, WebDriver methods, Java programming concepts, and TestNG Annotations
Roles & Responsibilities
Education & Other Qualifications
- Prepare Reusable functions, which improve the robustness, re-usability, and maintainability of their test scripts.
- The framework should be designed in such a way that it increases and speeds up their productivity.
- Must be able to take on leadership responsibilities and influence the direction of the automation effort, and its schedule and prioritization.
- Should work with management, developers, and quality assurance personnel, to meet these goals.
- Involved in supporting the build master implement/improve build test processes, environments, and scripts. These build tests ensure that the code drops to quality assurance are of the highest quality.
- Provide a practical approach to complex product testing, specifically in the areas of the automation of test cases for the purposes of regression testing.
- Creative and proactive thinker and you will make use of current technologies to provide extensible automation infrastructures.
- Review product requirements, functional and design specifications to determine and prepare automated test cases.
- Mentor and work closely with other QC team members to automate the execution and verification of reports created by the various company products.
- Work closely with various Dev team members to understand testing objectives and ensure that problems are resolved in a timely and efficient manner.
- Will be part of a team focusing on automation of an identified set of migration tests, checking they run correctly and working within the infrastructure. The team would focus on develop and test these automation buckets which would be executed by other teams.
- Computer Science degree
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong problem-solving skill
The information about this job description given above has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job.